Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day Number 4

We are on our 4th snow day pajama day.. I think we are all starting to go crazy being trapped inside. We got about 6 inches of snow on top of ice and our apartment complex has not shoveled any of the snow. I wonder if they own shovels here in Texas? Just kidding, but I have a feeling if I could just make it out of the parking lot the roads would be much better. Tomorrow it is supposed to be warmer out and hopefully the snow and ice will start to melt. I'm thankful that my mom was here to be with me while being snowed in. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to get out and do as much. Luckily she got to spend a lot of quality time with Sawyer and I. Sawyer slept until 11:00am today. WOW! He didn't go to bed until 1 am last night though. He slept from 1-7 and about 7:15 until 11. Not bad, now if Howie would just let me sleep and stop waking me up at 7:45 every morning. I think my next purchase is going to be a kennel for him. We had one back in Tennessee that he slept in, but then he outgrew it. I guess that's what we get for getting a dog and a baby at the same time. I love Howie and I'm excited that Sawyer and Howie get to grow up together, but seriously.. what was I thinking?!? :)

1 comment:

  1. yep, what an experience getting snowed in together in texas ha. but no..i don't think there are shovels in the state of texas. another special time together. as for howie, what were you thinking :) love you mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete