Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Tooth!!!!!!

Exciting news today! Sawyer's first tooth finally broke through. It's on the bottom and his left only a little tiny bump. My Mom and I went to the Verizon store and Sawyer's pacifier fell out of his mouth so I bent down to pick it up and stick it back in, as he opened his mouth I saw white! So of course in Verizon I couldn't contain my excitement and yelled to my mom that Sawyer had his first tooth. The man helping us just stood and watched as we were both excited and trying to rub our finger on the tooth and get a good look inside of his moth. So to the man at Verizon, thank you for being patient and allowing us to enjoy the moment. Surprisingly Sawyer slept pretty well last night, went to bed at 12 woke up at 3, 7, and 10. He wasn't really fussy except a little bit this morning. He was a happy little guy for cutting a tooth. I can only pray that all of the others come in that easily :).

Today is my Mom's last full day here, I have to take her to the airport tomorrow morning. It has been such a fun time together I really hate to see her leave it hurts my heart. However I'm so thankful that we had this time together and I'll get to see her soon. We have a special relationship that only grows stronger with the distance between us and thankfully for technology we get to stay in contact. Skype sure is a lifesaver so she can still watch Sawyer grow up. Skype has been really nice with Matt being gone. Over Skype he can still watch Sawyer try new foods for the first time, see Sawyer smile as he talks to him, and see how much he changes every day.. and of course see my face as well :).

Sawyer's first Superbowl is tonight also! I'm looking forward to watching it with him, he'll watch the game and I'll watch the commercials that's my favorite part and Sawyer just likes all of the movement that goes on during football. Tonight I'll try and get a picture of the tiny bit of tooth that is in Sawyer's mouth.

1 comment:

  1. i got to feel that first tooth :) dream come true for me! my time spent with you two was very special. i am so thankful for our love we have too. mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete