Friday, February 18, 2011

6 Month Check Up


Sawyer finally had his 6 month check up after the weather made his appointment the day before he turned 7 months old. Everything turned out great! He had to get shots, which didn't make him happy at all. However he was fine after the shots and smiling at the receptionist on the way out. While we were there Sawyer was able to get more medicine for his reflux and the doctor said that he has a yeast infection so we got diaper cream for that :). Sawyer weighed 18.4 pounds and was in the 48th percentile, his height was 26 1/2 inches and was in the 31st percentile, and his head circumference was 44 cm and was in the 41st percentile. Thank you God for a healthy baby, I'm so thankful.
I was only feeding Sawyer 2 meals of baby food a day and yesterday I bumped it up to 3 meals after talking to the pediatrician. I'm not sure if it was three meals a day or having reflux medicine again or both that made Sawyer go to bed at 10:00pm and wake up at 8:00 am, eat breakfast play a bit, and then go back to bed at 9:00am for a nap and sleep for at least an hour so far. I know I feel like a new person after sleeping like that last night! It's beautiful here lately, in the 70's and it's supposed to be pretty close to 80 today. Sawyer and I will definitely be getting outside!

1 comment:

  1. boy love that smile he has in his "manjama's" :) we are so blessed that his appointment went well and we have a healthy, happy 'lil man' that doesn't require much sleep...yet.
    my heart is smiling..i love you
    mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete