Monday, August 23, 2010

First Smiles

Sawyer has been smiling a little bit when he has sweet dreams, gas, and other "practice smiles." However yesterday I am positive that he smiled for the the first time in response to my smile, which is a big difference than all of those other smiles. I was able to get about ten smiles out of him when as we went back and forth taking turns smiling at each other. It's amazing to have a little person look you in the eyes, hear your voice, and smile right back at you. He definitely made my heart melt. Here are a few smiles that I was able to capture on camera, they aren't the best but it is hard to time it just right.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie. I love his smile. It fills his face and lets you know he loves that voice. Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy. Sawyer is doing great. Love, Aunt Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. his smile melts my heart! it's also special when your child is 22, smiles and laughs with you

    ReplyDelete