Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Sawyer from today. He really enjoys playing on his little play gym. He likes to look at himself in the mirror and bat at the objects hanging down. The music that it plays makes him smile a lot. Sawyer pooped on one of his little outfits today, but when doesn't he? So I took a few pictures of his cute naked body. Don't worry, I kept it G so later in life Sawyer won't get mad at me for posting his body parts on the internet. Enjoy :)This picture is from 2 days ago.. Matt and Sawyer watching TV together, pretty cute

He loves to be naked.. it's funny

1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures...the one with matt is funny. well they all brought a smile to my face!
    is he rolling his eyes at you already? i know where he learned that one ha. thank you, you made my day brighter with these pictures of this beautiful boy you have...his mommma is taking good care of him, it shows!

    ReplyDelete