Sunday, August 15, 2010

4 weeks old... Already??

I can't believe that my baby was 4 weeks old yesterday. Time is going by so fast! Last night Sawyer slept for 8 hours. I didn't sleep that long though, I kept waking up to make sure he was still alive. I guess I'm not used to him sleeping that long. He has also been sleeping most of the day today. I hope that it doesn't mean no sleep tonight. On Friday my Aunt Lynne and Uncle Dan came to visit Sawyer. It was really fun because they got to see how much he has grown already!

Sawyer and I went to Target today to get out of the house and go for a stroller ride (it's too hot outside for him). I was also trying to find something we could do so he would stop sleeping all day and sleep a little tonight. This evening we read his first book. It was different baby faces on each page, I'm pretty sure Sawyer loved it, so we read it twice :). He has really enjoyed his swing today he fell asleep in it three times! We also tried out his tummy time mat for the first time. Sawyer was definitely getting frustrated trying to lift his little head up. He is getting much better at holding his head up for a long period of time. It has been so much fun watching him grown and change. Now if only we could work on sleeping 8 hours every night :).

Sawyer in his swing... listen carefully for little baby noises (exactly 4 weeks old). Not the best quality it's from my cell phone:

1 comment:

  1. i remember those nights when you would sleep and i would wake to check on you.......seems like it was only last year..wait it was :) mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete