Sunday, January 30, 2011

6 Month Pictures

Last week Sawyer had his 6 month pictures taken at JC Penny's Portrait Studio. Yesterday I got them back along with a CD that has all of the images on it. My mom came into town on Monday, she has been enjoying the time she has got to spend with Sawyer. Sawyer is growing and changing so much!

A couple days ago Grandma Judy, Sawyer, and I went shopping in Highland Village. Sawyer pooped his pants which went through his pants and all up his back through his shirt. Of course, my luck I had packed an extra pair of pants, but I forgot to pack the shirt. He had a bib in his diaper bag that matches one of his onesies which I assumed was really in the bag. Thankfully we were at a mall. I got Sawyer dressed in his extra pair of pants, wrapped him up in his blanket and we took him to buy a new shirt (it was 75 degree's outside). I'm sure that won't be my first "mom" moment like that.

Enjoy pictures of this smiley little guy:

1 comment:

  1. this is the smile i get to wake up to every morning of my visit. isn't he just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete