Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lil Peanut

I can't believe that in less than a week my "lil peanut" (as his shirt says) is going to be 6 months old!! Where has the past 6 months gone? I'm amazed and how much he has grown and changed right before my eyes. I'm watching him in the Johnny Jump Up right now just kind of spinning in circles because he hasn't really figured out the jumping part yet. He's sticking his fingers in his mouth and trying to chew on a stuffed dog at the same time. I definitely think he's teething, STILL. It makes me laugh how much he is into seeing how things work lately. We have the type of washer and dryer where you load it in the front and can see the clothes spinning through the door. Whenever I walk by while holding Sawyer he will turn his head any way he can do he can get a good view of what is going on. I could go on about the little things Sawyer does that amaze me but I can tell my the little cries coming from the Johnny Jump Up that I don't have long. Time to go get the "lil peanut" and find some thing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment