Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's amazing, time is going so fast! I can't believe that 6 months ago Sawyer was barely saying anything and now he can say sentences with 3-4 words in them at a time. We have moved into our new place which finally allows us to have a small yard, driveway, and neighborhood park to play at. Some of Sawyer's favorite things to do are play with chalk and at the park. Each morning Sawyer wakes up I feel like he has grown so much. There are so many moments I wish that I could freeze frame time. In September we went to Texas for Cody and Jacy DeArmond's wedding, Sawyer was the ring bearer. Sawyer looked more adorable than ever, but he didn't want to listen to me or Matt and he was awful the whole day! Some day it will be fun to share stories of that whole day with him.  I haven't posted pictures of my little man in a while so here are a few of my favorites: 


 Sawyer's Second Birthday Party

 Sawyer's first boat ride

 Outside Playing with Chalk Together

 Drinking Chocolate Milk and Spider House in Austin, TX

 Sweet Kisses From My Sweet Little Boy

 I miss my dad so much... but there are his eyes and his silly personality

 Playing with the magnifying glass at Great-Grandpa Lew's

 Handsome boy at his 2 year old party

 Sawyer loves taking his favorite toys, this is part of the kitchen set Lyndsay gave him

 Pushing cousin Landon around in the dump truck Uncle Tyler gave him for his birthday

 Looking at the sheep together at the State Fair (Sawyer even got to pet it)

Sawyer and I went to the Nebraska State Fair together (first time for both of us)

 Riding a tractor at the Nebraska State Fair

Ring Bearer in Cody and Jacy DeArmond's wedding

1 comment: