Saturday, July 24, 2010

Only 6 Days Old..

I didn't really have much time to blog yesterday. Sawyer had a long night.. He didn't sleep from about 3:00 am until 6:45 am. His tummy was upset, I think he had gas. He napped most of the day which is when Matt and I took our naps too. Dani had to go home, Sawyer was sad to see his "Aunt" Dani leave.Christy Bauer got to stop by for a bit and see Sawyer before she had to catch a plane back to Omaha.Dani and Sawyer together before she had to leave

Christy and Sawyer together

Sawyer's umbilical cord fell of yesterday! I was feeding him and when I got up and looked down at my shirt I was surprised to find it stuck to me. Also, Matt put the stroller together so we can all three go on walks together. Uncle Tim and Kim also visited today with some friends. Sawyer enjoyed getting to see them all too.
The stroller that Matt put together

Later last night, Sawyer, Grandma Judy, Granny Moore, Grandpa Moore, and me all went to go and get ice cream, another fun outing! Today My Uncle Dan, Aunt Lynne, and Cousin Kari are coming to visit for about an hour and see Sawyer for the first time. Then later Sawyer's Aunt Kerri, Uncle Brent, and Cousins Kenzie and Camden are coming and visiting for a few weeks. It will be fun to see what Camden and Kenzie think of Sawyer and what he thinks of them. I'm excited that Camden and Sawyer aren't far apart in age, Camden will be 2 in October!Sawyer and Grandpa Moore snuggling before going to get ice cream

1 comment: